you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: Teardrops on my guitar
date: Thursday, February 7, 2008
time:8:42 PM
Drew looks at me. I fake a smile so he wont see.
That I want, and I'm needing, everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about.
And she's got everything that i have to live without.

Drew talks to me, I laughed cause its so damn funny.
That I can't even see, anyone when he's with me
He said he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all i think about at night
Chorus:
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
Here's a song, in the car, i keep singing don't know why, I do....
Drew walks by me, can't he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless i wish i could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all the love.
Look in those beautiful eyes, and tell she's lucky cause
Chorus:
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
Here's a song, in the car, I keep singing don't know why, I do...
So i drive home alone, as i turn off the light.
I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
Here's a song, in the car, I keep singing don't know why I do...
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that i need to fall into
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see...
lovesick;
izaan


comment? / top