you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: song phrases
date: Thursday, April 17, 2008
time:6:25 PM
'cause now that i realise, that forever was in your eyes. the moment i saw you cry.;

'for better than words, till death do us part. I'll love you with every beat of my heart. I swear;

'I can't take, seeing you with him her, 'Cause i know exactly what you'd be, in his her gallery;

'There's never a right time to say goodbye, but we know that we gotta go, in seperate ways;

'Janganlah, hancurkan, hati ini. Ku hanya mencoba meluahkan perasaan. Usahlah, ragui, hati ini. Kerna kau satu-satunya gadis lelaki yang ku cinta selamanya;

'Oh mungkinkah kau yang jadi, kekasih sejatiku;

'My love for you will never end. You'll always be a part of me. As long as time keeps on passing by, you'll always be my baby boy;

'And I know you're shining down on me from heaven;

'I would go to heaven back over and over again. Just to make you happy. Just to hear your voice. Just to hear you say. cause i know i'll never hear your voice again;


comment? / top