you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title:
date: Monday, May 19, 2008
time:3:16 PM
omg, MY HAIR!

After months nearly to a year or so, finally I hit the salon which is all the way in Johor. K, from the start.

My whole family went for a drive last night at around 11++. We reached there at nearly to 2 a.m. And yea, Umar wasnt sleeping. woah you should have seen how happy he was. And the way he sondol-ed me when I was sleeping, absolutely adorable, i tell you. kk, fast forward.

After getting ready and stuff we went to our all-time-favourite salon. Regular customers ah kire kan. Then after that it was CLOSED! blardy hell. But not onli tht know, they'll be moving to somewhere else larh i donno where. Sakit Hati beb. So fine ah we went around like crazy animals looking for salons. and when we found this shop, the fees you know how much, RM14 per person. The shop that that I mentioned to you earlier was only RM8 leh. but nvm. needa take that one cuz daddy's rushin fer werk.

The hairdresser that I got was super damn blardy lambat lah saaaaaaaaa. She does it like she'll live forever siaaaa. C'mon, I started first and ended last ok! damn geram know. k find, not only that uhh. You know the picture I showed her from the design book they have was longer than my cut-ted hair. terperanjat seyh. I was like, " AH! WHY SO SHORT?!" I look like myself when i was three. The mak nenek becok that one. even that hair was nicer.this one so damn bloody short! farking tooot. I'll just pray that it'll grow fast! absolutely fast!. yea.

k, lah enuf of blogging for now. and yea, if my updates arent regular, sry cuz im bitchily lazy to blog nowadays.

bb ♥


comment? / top