you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title:
date: Thursday, June 19, 2008
time:1:24 PM
Its been eons since I've updated.

hello.

Home alone yesterday. SHIOK BRUDDER!
today was........howta say....... normal, i guess.
yea, not much to talk about. and yesterday was..... boredome to th max. Since mummy left her phone, I wanted to message saj to that can lepak or something. I was mother fucking super bored lah sia!
if you ask me to study, I studied until I can't take anymore stress.
if you aask me to use th computer, I did almost everything on the computer 'til idk what to do with it.
if you ask me to use th piano, idk any other songs except th first part of take a bow-rihanna

tell me what else am i suppose to do?
SLEEP! thats th best solution.

that's all for today.

bb, take cares. =D


comment? / top