you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: it's so hard.
date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008
time:1:56 PM
The graduation was yesterday, and I have been crying since.

All the fun times, the boring times, the good times, the bad times, every second, is meaningful to me. Pasir Ris Primary School has been the second home for me. With all my friends that I call them my family. In fact, it IS my home. My first home. With teachers who understand us more than our parents, and friends who care for us more than our siblings. Yes, It feels so hard just moving my muscle to leave out of the school.

Yesterday, the slides they showed us, just sent my tears down. It was touching, VERY. All my friends, there with me, like a family, suits perfect in the picture. All my friends, they make my life more meaningful. Only God knows how much love I gave them.

Pasirians,

Thank you so much for all the love you've gave me. Every second with you has been very lovely. Leaving all of you is like, leaving myself. You are the ones who make myself who I am today. You make feel like a rockstar. Whenever I'm with you, I'm happy. That's why I go really high whenever you people are around me.I don't know what else to say to you, cause more than words to show you how I feel, that i value the friendship more than ever. All I can say is that, I love you all. You make my life more meaningful, you make me who I am today. Last but not least, you make me your friend. And I really love that. Once again, thank you so much you little earthlings. I love you.

love,
Izaan.


comment? / top