you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: Back, fresh and new.
date: Saturday, February 7, 2009
time:12:17 PM
Hello humans [if you're a martian then just imaginarily become a human throughout my entire post, thankyou]. As you can see, I've changed my darling blogskin, again. This time i changed the background, myself. Yeah, I hope this new look will satisfy every reader's eye as I went through every single thing that it takes to get this bloody thing working.



Okay, now. My freaking CCA is bloody NCC. But I want GG hell lot okay! Like I've been wanting to be one since, primary school, y'know? Now I'm appealing and we still don't know whether we got our CCA or not. NABEY! kk, i don't wna talk baout this no more.
in fact, i don't know WHAT to talk about

bye, love you loads.


comment? / top