you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: wootzerz,
date: Thursday, February 12, 2009
time:3:29 PM
I am sick. Yes, both literally and dirtily. I hope you know what I mean. Cause if you don't get lost! Chey kidding. So like, I went to school, damn sick. Then the day went on an whenever any teacher comes I have to tell them that I'm not feeling well. OH YAR AND junnow during HMT. We were supposed to have a test but since Hazimah & I was sickly, we look half dead, Cikgu Marinah's gna pospone the test tomorrow. Yeah, so we went to the library since she dnt know what to do. And I was like, sleeping cause I had no freaking mood to read. And skali I was woken up my Aqilah. Then when I wake up I found out that I was drooling. Mak damn malu know. Seriously, Everybody was like, laughing at me. MALU BEB! haha. So tomorrow's NCC. And I'm looking forward to it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am. Haha, kay bye!

Oh I didn't tell ya'll, I had part of the best birthday present ever, thanks to Phoebe.

I love you niggas.
Izaan


comment? / top