you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: I want a bicycle.
date: Friday, March 20, 2009
time:9:31 PM
Hello.

I think,
I'm in need of something.
Something that will change my life,
for the better.
Something that will make me happy,
forever.
I'm in need of,
a bicycle.

I'm serious. If I have a bicycle I would prolly like, cycle everyday to school. Which means, risks of me being late would be slimmer. That would also give me a bloody good exercise in the morning. Then when I'm bored, I can just go down, take my bike and cycle around Pasir Ris. That, again, would give me a good exercise. I want a bicycle lah chicken.
Anybody who's kind enough to buy me a bicycle, i swear I'd love you, veryveryvery much.

Izaan


comment? / top