you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: i hope you will forgive me baby.
date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
time:2:12 PM


you were there to light my day,
you were there to guide me through.
When our days were down and out,
I'll never stop thinking of you.
How can I forget all that?
when you're the one who makes me smile.
You'll always be a part of me,
how I wish you were stil mine..

never will foget the day,
how we've met and gained this far.
even though we've got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here.
we know it's me who said goodbye,
and that's the hardest thing to do.
you mean so much to me,
and that's the truth from me to you.

for all the things I've done and said,
for all the hurt that I've caused you..
I hope you will forgive me baby,
cause that wasnt what I meant to do..


comment? / top