you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: imy people, very much.
date: Sunday, April 19, 2009
time:4:28 PM
I MISS NADHRAH, ZUYYIN, RADIYA, HAVOCALISTICS, CIKGU ROZMAINI, KRISH, HAFIZ, FARIS J, HAMIZAN, YUSUF, SYAMSUL, HADI, MS VANITHA, MRS PANG, MRS CHANG AND ALOT MORE!!

SERIOSLY, I'M GETTING PRIMARY SCHOOL SICK.
I MISS THEM, ALOT.
GODDAMIT, SECONDARY SCHOOL.
LET PRIMARY SCHOOL BE FOREVER.
NO SECONDARY SCHOOL,
NO POLY,
NO JC,
NO ITE,
NO UNIVERSITY,
JUST PRIMARY SCHOOL.
I LOVE PRPS SO MUCH.
AND GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I MISS IT.

THIS SUCK


comment? / top