you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: headaches, migranes= stressed.
date: Saturday, May 16, 2009
time:6:58 PM
Hello.
I've been having lots of headaches lately, lots. Thank God exams are over. or not, I'l be like, failing everything cause I can't concentrate. I think most probably my headaces are because:

  • Technology; radiation nowadays are too powerful
  • My Parents
  • Siblings
Yeah, just that three and now, my head's spinning. (you spin my head rightroundrightround). Let's jump to the second point. As I've said in earlier posts, thay have really made me feel freakin' stressed and got back to cutting, which, I had promised myself to stop cutting. That however have given me a sin. seriously. Like, what else can I do? Yes, there's many other. But I've tried all, none worked. I guess this is why i privated my blog. Super irritating.

Siblings, lazy wna talk about them ah, make my heart more paiful only.

goodbye.


comment? / top