you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title:
date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
time:3:57 PM


"I dont know how to play it like im not in love with you,
but i'll try.
even though I do still..
miss you,
just like the air that I breath,
I need you with me
Im not gonna lie,
I cant imagine my life without you, but I..
suppose I will survive."

Hello!
Long time no blog.
Alott of things are going on, especially cause the world's ending.

Yes, it is. I admit, I have been doing many sins since i was like, 4-5? But that doesn't count, as far as I'm concern. Only after I get my red light, which is end of Primary 5. Yes, only that short period of time, and I have been doing A LOT of sins, alot. I think, it's really time for me to get back, to where I'm supposed to be. But I know, even though they predict it's gonna be in 2012, it's still way too late.

I want to see my brother grow, just like how my sister watch me grow for 13 years. I wanna grow and get my own job, to feel how my parents work their asses out to get me comfortable. I wanna get married, to feel the one-day feeling of being the queen. I want to make my own family, so that I know the pain that my mother went through with me. I want to do everything. But it seems, god doesn't allow me to.

To everybody out there,
I'm sorry for all the sins i've done,
Im sorry for all the misunderstanding,
I'm sorry, for everything.
Before we leave this world and there's no one to care about, only yourself,
let's make it to the fullest, shall we.?
Spread the love around, cause I love you guys so much.
all i want to say is,
take care of yourself, and your ibadah.
yes, you might say I'm alem: that's cause I'm really scared of doomsday.
and let's all go to syurga, together.

amin.


comment? / top