you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: isuckisuckisuck
date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
time:8:24 PM
hello.

mind refering to the title. Indeed, I do.
School has been fun nowadays, though I know it's super tiring. Nowadays, the routine has been like, school, public speaking/early CCA, Mass display rehearsal.
Yeah, tomorrow's gon be the same, and I'm broke. I have to survive two days without moneyyy. Sedih kan?
So anyway, I laughed my ass out during Mr Tan's lesson. Public speaking, nothing much. I dont know whether to sing or not, the beginning. Cause cher say is sing got more points. Which, I'd REALLY like. So wish me luck tomorrow yeah people.
Mass Display, although fun, but damn retarded. Seriously. But actually, it WAS cute. Seriously, very cute. I like. Mr Azhar hop hot sia. Super cute. But I think we're gonna work our asses out to make this thing tha best.

Tomorrow's gonna be a damn long day, which I hope to survive.

survivor


comment? / top