you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: off duty.
date: Monday, May 18, 2009
time:9:32 AM
I'm home, on Monday, during school hours. Cool kan. and this only (i think) applies to Crestians. Oh wait I think I saw Syamir online just now. But then again, I don't know. Maybe he's sick? Don't know that much. So anyway, I shall conclude again that

There's no school today.

Yeah, which, is awesomazing. I'm dragging to go to school, but at the same time, cannot tahan staying at home when all I hear is those...
Izaan shut up.

"don't wanna talk about about it. don't wanna think about it. I'm just so sick about it."
-Cry me a river - Justin timberlake.

anyway, I would like to thank Radeedeeo for the riminding of "he thinks im hot" oh yeah, let me tell you crestians.

There was once apon a time after PSLE last year, we went merayaping everyday after school. So like on our way to our loitering place, we gossip and all that stuff. Then somehow rather we came across a topic about ________. Then I said,

"He changed alot."

Then you know what this Radeedeeo heard?

"WHAT HE THINKS I'M HOT?!?!?!?!"

like I know right? Man I miss those days, I miss primary school. There's where I began my life and I certainly want to end it there. Though I can't come back because of the irritating security guard, my parents who doesn't allow me to to go floorball trainings. Yeah, practically, it suck not visiting a place where your whole life is. I just can't let go everything. Too much memories are there for me to let go, too much. And I'm missing it more than I miss you-know-who. And some of you know how much I miss you-know-who kan? I love primary school, I love my primary school friends, i love my primary school teachers, last but not least,

I love Pasir Ris Primary School
.

very much.

xoxo


comment? / top