you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: ohmaigoddeh!
date: Friday, May 15, 2009
time:12:37 PM
It's been long I've been wanting to say this. Though before this happened, I didn't want to say. But then again, only after it commeneced, i thought back. I do want to say it. And now I'm finally saying it. I missed everything before this. I missed the daily routine I go through before this. I miss it. Now it's coming. Though I know I'm not looking forward to it, but I have to. So now, something I've been dying to say:







The exams are over.






Yes, like finally, it's over. and i guessed I screwed up in art just now. My marker ran out of ink and i was halfway through doing it. Luckily it wasn't loud when I said, "holy shit!" when my black marker just HAD to turn white. Super Irritating. Oh and, my drawing was a little too much detail that on the last 15 mins, i still havent finished outline. yeah. But thanks to Hanan and Wenli, I felt much better when they said that my drawing was nice. Thank you sayangs.

So i think, that's it, for now.

Signed sincerely,
me


comment? / top