you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: temptations
date: Monday, May 18, 2009
time:6:55 PM




I'm craving for these two edible matters that came down from heaven. Or at least, tastes as heavenly.

People say that if you're craving for chocolates, means you're in love. I don't believe that rather. All this bullshit. Why are people believing in these kind of unproven theories so much that it affects their life? Only God knows and should be believed in. He's the one that gives permission for it to happen. Not the person who made up the theory or the fortune teller. Again, I don't understand people nowadays.

I want my chocolates.


comment? / top