you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: time goes by, by, so quickly.
date: Saturday, May 23, 2009
time:1:55 PM
halu.

you miss me right, I know. Of course. Everybody does. Well. What to do when your computer and mum's laptop can't work? The only working machine that works is my sister's poly notebook. Which take a bloody hard time to persuade her to at least lend it to us. Well, genius me saved the day. See..

Parents are out to Batam (yeah of all places. Don't know what type of tsunami they're in now ah seriously.) Like, f yay. Cause It's home alone with sister(s). Kakak number 2 went to silat. And there she left me, kakak number 1 and this notebook. Me being the closer sister to her, is allowed to know the password and when sister number 1 wants to use, she MUST ask me to go in for her. If not then too bad. So well, now is like my turn to use it. I know my kakak trust me more than kakak number 1. Nyaha I'm good.

I was back from floorball training; something which I have not been doing for a very long time. miss it man. Some of my skills were lost. Damn girl. And now I know the secret. NYAHA. no lah nothing. Zaan bbual merepek eh. Anyway, since now my curfew has ended, I CAN go to training. :DDDDDDDDD Big YAY

Oh yar, you know, I din go to NCC yesterday cause I overslept. Cause like, I finish at 12.30, NCC start at around, 4. What the fuck am I gonna do for that period of time when there's no bloody computer? sleeeeeeeeeeeep. So then skali, before that, I asked my mommaye wake me up at 3. THEN, she din hear. WHICH I thought she did. Smart aye? Then I ended up waking up at 4.15. how cool is that man. So I skipped. Din wanna do pumping. Drama abit with them can already. :D

And I have to say, for the first time, I heard Yen Peng, Jie Yi, Jia Le and Samantha being THAT loud. good job people. nyaha.
Alot has happened and im tired out of my muscles to be typing any further.

wassalamun.


comment? / top