you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: back
date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009
time:9:41 PM
sorry for the ubber unreasonable post earlier.
Guess what? I got back from kampong just today, like, just now around 5. Then need to rest and eat dinner of course no time do homework which needs to be handed in tomorrow morning. The only time to do is, at night. Then need to see the voltage of all the lamps and all that. If I literally take out all the bulbs and see the voltage like, impossible right? Then my dad asked me to go 7-11. You know what? My mum's too protective not to allow me to go out of the house at night alone. Like fck, it's my bloody homework + NCC exam. Fcking important right? Now what am I supposed to do.

Change of topic. KAMPONG! I had a great time. I would upload pics, but some of them. More available on facebook. OH AND this, is of course, with pokok's "DSLR" camera with us. Thanks pokok! [note why I put inverted commas on dslr]


alalala... cute kan?


first thing in the morning.


mat guitar.


MOTOR AH BABE! wah this was fun. But I failed. but seriously fun.


wah minah rep! chey kidding.


kiyok kapa? yeh she broke the back light signal.

cows!

atok! muker cute.

:D candid. sory kak siti!

mat jiwang. my cousin's hot. admit that. be jealous.

PHOTOSHOP!




sorry, cousin ONLY.

Wah because I failed my lisence, he brought me. next time, you'd see pictures of me at the FRONT!

that's it for now hotstuffs. amigos.


comment? / top