you said move on, i listen


profile

about you hereee! like how you can't stand your mother who has such a big mouth you can't even tell her anything! or the stupid sister who bosses you around? or even the angel father who does nothing.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait, tagboard if you have one.

friends
your links go here,
new me.
link
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: InDreamsMaybe

past
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2012
title: boredd.
date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009
time:4:12 PM

Today's day 1 of paying back my debts to God. Chill, i know you guys are like, "huh?". Relax. For all those Muslim girls, I think you may have a PRETTY good idea of what it means. Right? Well at least, those Muslim girls who already had their first egg released from their ovaries. Haha, so basically, I'm fasting, as I didn't complete 30 days of fasting during Ramadhan. Seven days. Eh my other sister damn lucky cause she din have her red light on puasa month, which means she no need bayar. Tak fair kan? So now, it's me and my first sister fasting. And we're craving for

Siew Mai
and I just asked my dad to buy for us when he comes home later. Oh My parents went out to visit my cousin, 1 DAY OPERATION YAW! man. It must be tough. SHIT I JUST SAW A LIZARD WALK PAST ME LIKE EEWWWWW!!! man disgusting. K where was i? Oh yea. And I went Central Library the one at Bugis. Cool sio! I was like, fcking jakon I stepped in side I almost said HOLY SHIT! but it turned out to be HOLY SHH! haha epic man.

I miss 4264926.
Did I just say that?


comment? / top